Business Development Manager
We are seeking a new Business Development Manager to further promote and extend our client list providing agency services, targeting mid-to-large sized corporations in the US.
A Business Development Manager with proven experience selling digital and creative services will be a welcomed expansion to our team. The candidate will have the role of initiating and developing strategic relationships while building and managing a sales pipeline. This position will report to 451 senior management.
How You'll Contribute
- Pitch 451 digital services to key players including mid and large companies, agencies, publishing companies, and more.
- Partner with management and other internal stakeholders to develop and implement a strategic business development plan, designed to leverage 451 core competencies.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans.
- Lead marketing efforts.
- Conduct in-person and virtual sales calls and build strategic relationships with key contacts to understand opportunities for adding value.
- Will be responsible for assembling recommendations and proposals for new and existing clients.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, proposals, supporting materials, with exceptional quality and timeliness.
- Attend local and regional networking and tradeshow events and conferences to establish company presence.
- At least 4 years of proven experience in the selling of agency services or related services.
- Digital services sales experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to determine goals, KPIs and provide reports for clients.
- Proficient in Office software, attention to detail.
- Overall, we’re looking for someone with experience, a positive attitude, excellent written and verbal communication skills and eager to grow a career within a highly creative team of professionals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you meet the requirements for the position and can do the job effectively, that’s all that matters. Let us know about you.