We are looking to expand our design team adding Digital Designers in our Miami, FL office.
You will be designing a wide variety of projects together with our more senior team of designers across digital (mostly) and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Quickly illustrating concepts for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with internal frontend and backend teams, outside agencies, as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients to discuss design options, understand needs and accomplishing their expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital/graphic design or related field.
- At least 2 years or experience in a similar position.
- Experience as a UX and/or UI designer.
- Proficient in Adobe CC. Adobe XD a plus.
- Demonstrable your skills with a strong portfolio.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Deep understanding of new technologies for frontend development.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you meet the requirements for the position and can do the job effectively, that’s all that matters. Let us know about you.