We are seeking to add an additional Technical Lead to our Miami, FL office to further promote and extend our client list providing agency services, targeting mid-to-large sized corporations in the US.
We are searching for an innovative Technical Lead to oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the rest of the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Leading team members, informing management, and contacting clients to ensure projects are completed up to our standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Relevant Management certification a plus.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you meet the requirements for the position and can do the job effectively, that’s all that matters. Let us know about you.